Monday, February 4, 2013

New Adventure

I drove to Brooklyn last night.  I found the ride on craigslist for fifty bucks.  Pete drove.  Greg went, too.  We were supposed to be accompanied by a puppy.  Pete backed out of that because he thought it was a scam.  I would have liked a puppy on board.  I would have put it in my pocket and taught it facts about Michigan.  State bird.  State tree.  State rock.

Pete and Greg were alright dudes.  We giggled.  Once, we hadn't spoken for a few hours or something.  So Greg asked me if I was sleeping.  I said no.  He said that we should talk so that things wouldn't be so fucking boring.  That was thoughtful.

I won't tell you anything too personal about Pete and Greg, just yet, because we might become friends.... just that Pete likes to pee into his hands in the shower and splash it into his face.  He likes how it feels.

You ever hear that AM radio show Coast to Coast?  I haven't either because I was sleeping, but Pete likes to drive to New York through the night so that he can listen to the show.  1 am to 4 am.  Pete might have missed most of it this trip, too.  He had to stop twice so that he could sleep.  I didn't mind the stopping because I was sleeping.  Greg said the show wasn't very good because they talked about corn or something. 

I've been sitting in this coffee shop since 9 this morning waiting for my friend to get home from work at 7.  I got the shakes. I'm nervous about Wednesday, and I've been drinking so many coffees so that they don't kick me out.  The Tin Cup Cafe.  I was worried the owner wouldn't let me use the restroom because I guess that's a thing in New York.  But I pooped here.  I charmed her with my croissant purchase.

Tomorrow I gotta buy a chef's coat, a sports coat, and some pants.  I might look into the chocolate milk situation, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment